Visiting hours: Thursdays, 12:00-13:30
· Master of Arts in History, University of Pécs (2012)
· Master of Arts in Film Studies, University of Pécs (2012)
· 2012- : PhD candidate –Department of Political and International Studies, Faculty of Humanities, University of Pécs, Hungary.
· 2014-2015: junior research fellow, Hungarian Academy of Sciences, Research Centre for Economic and Regional Studies, Institute for Regional Studies, Transdanubian Research Department
· 2015- : assistant lecturer, Department of Political Science and International Studies, University of Pécs
· Hungarian (mother tongue);
· advanced English (ECL certification –European Certification of Languages)
Courses taught in English:
· World History in the 20th century
· Theories of International Relations
· Russian Foreign Policy
· Eastern Mediterranean Triangle: Greece, Turkey and Cyprus in the 20-21st century
Most important publications:
Most important conference presentations:
· “Civil Unrest and Socio-Political Changes: Marginalization, Disintegration, Exclusion conference”, Tbilisi, Georgia, 2015 – Title: Peacebuilding without public engagement: Civil Exclusion and Elite-Based Peace Process in Cyprus.
· “Decentralization policies: reshuffling the scene”, Dubrovnik, Croatia, 2015 – Title: Decentralization or Recentralization - Territorial reforms in Greece and the role of economic crisis.
· “SH Public Lecture Series # 19, Political Economy of the European Union”, Mahidol University, Bangkok, Thailand, 2015 – Title: Peacebuilding policy of the European Union.
· “First international conference of Cyprus Association of Political Science”, Nicosia, Cyprus, 2015 – Title: Decentralization and Peacebuilding. International experience and the case of Cyprus.
· “6th biennial PhD Symposium on Contemporary Greece and Cyprus”, 6th-7th June, 2013, London School of Economics, London, United Kingdom. –Title: Unification or Partition –Lessons from Bosnia for Cyprus.
Scholarships, grants, memberships:
· 2010: Erasmus Scholarship to Cyprus
· 2013- : Member of Hungarian Association of Foreign Affairs
· 2013: Campus Hungary Scholarship to Greece
· 2013: Travel grant from London School of Economics to London
· 2013: A. G. Leventis Foundation Grant
· 2014: Erasmus Scholarship to Cyprus
· 2015: Campus Hungary Scholarship to Thailand
· 2015: Scholarship from Hungarian Academy of Sciences